Purifying water from nasty pathogens, heavy metals and chemicals is easy with the Grayl Water Purifier Cartridge. You can buy additional filters and store them for up to 10 years. The filters are used with the Grayl Ultralight Water Purifier Bottle.
- 99.9999% of viruses (Rotavirus, Norovirus, Hepatitis A)
- 99.9999% of bacteria (E.coli, Salmonella, Cholera)
- 99.999% of protozoan cysts (Giardia, Cryptosporidium)
- Particulates (eg. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, iodine) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic) that affect health, flavor, odor, and clarity.
Performance and Specifications
- Size: 2.9” (7.3 cm) H x 2.7” (6.7 cm) W
- Weight: 2.8 oz (80 g)
- Flow Rate: 15 seconds per 16 oz (2 liters/minute)
- Purifier Lifespan: 300 uses (40 gal/150 L)
- Active Technology: Electroadsorption (electroadhesion and ion exchange), ultra-powdered activated carbon, and silver treated zeolites.
- Antimicrobial: Yes
- Chemical Free: Yes
- BPA free materials: Yes
- Tested to NSF Standards 42+53
- Shelf life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.